Mississippi Domestic and Family Law Attorneys
Experienced Counsel throughout Bolivar County, Washington County, Coahoma County and Sunflower County
When you are involved in a domestic or family law issue, emotions can run high, often clouding your judgment. You want an experienced lawyer, one who knows the law and what you can reasonably expect. An experienced attorney will safeguard your legal rights, making certain that you know and understand your options, so that you can make informed decisions.
At the law offices of Meador & Crump, P.A., we have extensive experience representing men and women in domestic and family law matters. We are known and respected throughout our community for our commitment to personal service. When you hire us to handle your legal matter, you will work with the same attorneys throughout the process. For a confidential consultation, contact our offices .
Our attorneys work with individuals at all stages of a divorce, from the decision to file to post-judgment motions to enforce or modify existing decrees. We handle all matters related to or arising out of divorce, including:
- Child custody and visitation. Our lawyers will help you establish and implement custody and visitation arrangements that consider the best interests of your children while protecting your rights as parents.
- Child support. We will work with you to ensure that your child support order is within Mississippi’s guidelines and that all relevant income is properly considered.
- Alimony or spousal support. Our attorneys will help you determine whether alimony is warranted and, if so, how much should be paid for how long.
- Propertysettlements. We will help you work out an agreement for the equitable distribution of marital debts and assets, including real estate, bank accounts and investments, retirement funds and business assets.
We represent individuals and families who seek to adopt, handling local private adoptions. We will prepare and file all necessary documentation and act as your advocate in negotiations, hearings and other proceedings.
Family Law Matters
We also handle:
- Paternity actions
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements
For experienced representation in domestic or family law matters in Bolivar County, Washington County, Coahoma County and Sunflower County and the surrounding communities in the Mississippi Delta region, contact us or call us at 662-441-2438 to schedule a confidential consultation. Our offices are open Monday through Friday, from 8 am until 5 pm, and weekends and evenings by appointment. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.